Rescheduling-Wooly Mason Jar Dyeing Workshop with Lucy Richard
Time & Location
About the Event
What you will learn...
1. We will learn stove how to prepare yarn and wool by weight for easy dyeing.
2. I will show you how to dye yarn and fleece for textures in your rugs.
3. We will play with different techniques such as dip dye, casserole, or whatever they feel like ...time permitting.
4. Student will go home with the tools, knowledge and confidence to dye on their own!
5. Microwave techniques and casserole dyeing are always a favorite with the students!
6. Handouts and recipes will be given too each student.
1. Starting with the color wheel I will explain how to easily understand it and how all their colors can be made using 3 Primary colors.
2. I will be explaining dyeing using my method. We will discuss how to handle and mix the dyes safety, dealing with the wool etc.
3. Students will label and prepare their own liquid dye solution.
4. You will learn my simple color wheel explanation while we work.
5. by afternoon we will be ready to start dyeing! You will learn how to dye up to 8 swatches easily.
6. We will prepare wool for the morning dye session.
Class fee: $495 includes all materials (incl. Wooly Mason Jar Color Wheel Dye Kit), Hands-on instruction and lunch both days compliments of Wool-ology.
- Wooly Mason Jar Workshop$495$4950$0