BUILDING COMMUNITY THROUGH FIBER
Wool-ology is a natural fiber shop and makerspace specializing in quality wool and felting supplies, kits, workshops, and artisan goods.
We are wool enthusiasts excited to explore the role of all natural fibers in craft and making, education, and local economy.
We aim to bring community together by offering classes in felting, natural dyeing, mending, embroidery, upcycling and more.
NEW Classes added weekly!
- Thu, Mar 25Wool-ologyFiber Artist Silke Sordyl is coming to Wool-ology!!
- Fri, Jun 18Wool-ologyIncrease the level of detail and realism in your needle felted sculptures!
- Time is TBDWool-ologyBring some color into your world!
- Time is TBDWool-ologySo REALISTIC!
- Time is TBDWool-ologyWho doesn't love a little stinker?